Health Endeavors Quick Learn
Care Coordination Tool
Social Determinants of Health
RPM Poor Results
Remote Patient Monitoring
Use tab to navigate through the menu items.
The Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) program is targeting the engagement of chronic conditions such as diabetes and hypertension
Improve Patient Care Experience
Improve Health Outcomes
Reduce Cost of Health Care
RPM Patient Performa
Steps for Successful RPM Program
1. Complete registration form to schedule a demo
2. Order RPM Devices
3. Schedule RPM device setup training session
4. Schedule patients for in-office visit to provide consent and complete program enrollment/setup
5. Assign staff to review RPM Poor Results
6. Determine workflow for patient outreach to discuss results
Click here to schedule training
Download the Training Workflow
Complete the registration form to schedule a demo
Number of patient population
Devices of Interest
WiThings BP Connect Blood Pressure Monitor
WiThings Body+ Composition Weight Scale
WiThings Sleep Tracking Mat
Other WiThings Device
Blood Glucose Monitor
Do you have a device supplier?
What are your disease targets?
Do you have any additional questions or comments?